ONE- ON- ONE Appointments
We specialize in the health, care and beauty of natural nails only, concentrating on luxurious, relaxing care combined with superior customer service.
For the cleanliness and safety of our clients, we do not offer acrylic, hard gel nor powder dipping nail enhancements.
We are a non-toxic environment.
Your level of comfort and overall experience is important, so please enter our welcoming atmosphere where you can unwind in a private boutique setting while receiving superb nail care.
Have a favorite nail color? It will be entered into your profile.
Love to hear a specific genre of music during your visit.
Your wish is our command.
Natural. Wholesome. Therapeutic.
Services include regular/gel polish, therapeutic manicures and pedicures, immunosuppressed/diabetic care, foot soaks, cracked heel treatments, toenail reconstruction, aromatherapy treatments.
• Vegan/Gluten Free/Cruelty Free products
• Pregnant/nursing moms, sensitive skin/diabetic/elderly clients and athletes are welcome.
• Homemade scrubs, pedi salts and oils which are natural and nontoxic
• Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor or DBP (Dibutyl Phthalate), TPHP, parabens, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, and lead
Sanitation and Disinfection Standards
• A pipeless pedicure bowl with disposable plastic liners are used for maximum cleanliness
• “Cheese grater” pedicure files, Credo blades and porous pumice stones are never used
• Stainless steel implements are sanitized and disinfected after every use with hospital grade disinfectant
• Single use, disposable files and buffers are used for all services
• Hard surfaces and equipment are cleaned between clients with an EPA approved, hospital grade disinfectant.
Monday- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
1559 Bayview Avenue
Phone: (416) 519-8989
Email: [email protected]
Accepts Walk-ins: NO. By appointment only
Payment methods: Credit, Debit and/or Cash. No checks, please.
Children: Respectfully, we ask for a safe and peaceful environment, so please do not bring children unless they are being serviced. Thank you for understanding.
Appointment/Late Arrival/No Show/Cancellation Policy
Life is hectic, unpredictable, and slightly crazy, especially when you're trying to squeeze in some "Me" time. Your appointments are reserved especially for you. we ask for 24-hours notice for cancellations. You will receive a confirmation email of your scheduled reservation upon booking and a text reminder 24 hours in advance to reschedule or cancel if you need to - because we all know how easy it is to forget an appointment you reserved weeks ago!
Please arrive on time as late arrivals may cause scheduling issues and we don't want to rush your or anyone else's relaxation. Please note, if you are late, your treatment may be shortened, however you will be charged the full-service fee.
For your convenience, you may reschedule or cancel your treatment online at any time up 24 hours prior to your treatment by email or call us.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Thank you and we hope to see you soon!